Terms & Conditions
All Rights Reserved © Copyright 2013 U.S. Procurements Ltd - Term &
Terms of Trade:
All goods and services are owned in full on receipt when payment has been made in full via our website. If you have applied for and had credit approval to hold an account with U.S. Procurements Limited then all goods and services are payable prior to the 20th of the month following the invoice. U.S. Procurements Limited shall retain ownership of everything supplied to or on behalf of the account holder (referred to as customer) until it has been paid for in full. In the event of non-payment for whatever reason we reserve the right to close the account and conduct business on a "cash only" basis. The customer shall agree to pay all expenses in respect of recovery of any debt.
Payment - Currency:
All prices on our online shop are represented in New Zealand Dollar currency, NZD. All prices are inclusive of the New Zealand Government’s Goods and Services Tax (GST), currently set at 15% of the price of all products. All prices are correct at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason at any time.
Credit Card transactions are processed in New Zealand - NZD Currency.
We recognise the importance of privacy and security to your Internet shopping experience. We protect your credit card information during transmission by using Secure (SSL) technology for your protection, which encrypts information you input.
Credit Card via Phone:
If you prefer not to enter your credit card details via our secure page, you can opt to transfer funds to our bank account. Details will be supplied to you at time of order or you can phone us on +64 9 424 1792 or 1-800-014685 or during business hours with your credit card payment details.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase upon receipt, a prompt replacement or refund can be arranged. Please follow the procedures below.
1. Please contact us immediately. Via Email: email@example.com or Phone: +64 9 424 1792 or +64 21 420 120.
2. You will be provided a return address at time of contact to send goods back to.
3. Return packages via a track and traceable Parcel Carrier of your choice.
4. Please ensure product is unused and in original packaging.
5. Ensure all contact details are included. Name, Address, Phone Number, and email address if available.
6. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received confirmation from us of receipt.
7. We will then replace or refund your item depending on the reason for return.
If you change your mind or wish to cancel your order before we dispatch the goods, we will refund your purchase price in full minus any fees incurred from either the bank, or credit card processing company. Simply reply to your order confirmation email and request a cancellation, as soon as possible, or phone us immediately on +64 9 424 1792 or 1-800-014685.